Payments & Returns
Forms of payment accepted:
We accept PayPal, which is the safest online payment system, used by millions of ebay customers worldwide daily.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal and pay with your credit card.
- Credit card
We accept payments using your Mastercard or Visa
- Cheques & Money Orders (Australia only)
These should be made payable to Best Price Linen and posted to 13/36 Leighton Place, Hornsby NSW 2077
- Bank Deposit
Choose this option at checkout. You will be issued an invoice number for your purchase. Please ensure to use this invoice number as a reference for your funds transfer.
Once deposited funds are cleared, your order will be dispatched
Please note: Orders not paid for within 5 days will be deemed as cancelled
Our returns policy:
Change of mind:
At Best Price Linen the Customer is King, and your satisfaction is utmost important to us! To ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase, we offer you the following returns policy:
- If you are not happy with your products (for any reason other than a fault), we will offer you the choice of a full refund (less postage charges which are not refundable), an exchange or a credit note (which does not have an expiry date).
- For any return enquiries due to change of mind, please email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order. We will provide you with a RA number and our warehouse address. We will not accept any returns without prior authorisation. Under no circumstances can parcels be returned to our PO BOX address.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned to us in the same condition in which thet were sent out to you i.e. in a saleable condition in the unopened, undamaged, original packaging, unused with all labels attached. You will also need to include your original receipt. Due to health regulations, items which have been opened or tampered with will not be accepted for return. Please register your parcel as we do not take any responsibility for any lost parcels in transit. Return postage charges are at the customers expense if you simply change your mind and the item is not faulty.
- If the customer has requested an exchange, the customer will incur postage charges to have the new item sent out. This postage charge must be paid before the exchanged items will be dispatched.
- DUE TO HEALTH REGULATIONS - WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT BACK PILLOWS, QUILTS, MATTRESS PROTECTORS AND TOPPERS, PILLOW PROTECTORS OR UNDERLAYS
At Best Price Linen we are very strict with our quality control. If you receive a product that is faulty or damaged, please inform us within 7 days of receiving your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a RA number and our warehouse address. We will not accept any returns without prior authorisation. Under no circumstances can parcels be returned to our PO BOX address.
We will provide a replacement, credit note or refund. We will also reimburse your postage for the return of any damaged goods so please ensure to include your postage receipt.